Rushcliffe Borough Council:
Rushcliffe Borough Council is proposing a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) in relation to dog control, this will be for 3 years from April 2022 and will replace existing controls on dog fouling in the borough. We are consulting with the community to get their views on the proposal where the following activities must be adhered to:
- Dog faeces to be removed immediately from any open land in the Borough of Rushcliffe to which the public has access.
- Anyone in control of a dog must have with them a suitable means to pick up dog faeces whilst walking a dog and be deposited appropriately.
- Dogs to be kept on a lead in designated areas as directed by signage, ie Rushcliffe Park
- Dogs to be put on a lead when requested to do so by an authorised officer
- Dogs to be excluded from fenced/gated play and sports areas, cemeteries and churchyards.
For more information, and to complete the survey, visit the Rushcliffe Borough Council website .