Vectare, a local bus operator, who operate the 833 service around the Vale of Belvoir on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council, has recently launched a commercial service, number 93 from Bingham to Grantham, return, running 6 days a week. The new service opens up a range of new links for residents of Bingham.
Some key service information:
- 6 Days a Week service – Monday to Saturday
- 7 Daily Departures to Grantham, Monday to Friday, with 6 Returns (first dep at 07:20, last return at 16:04)
- 5 Daily Departures to Grantham, on Saturdays, with 5 Returns (first dep at 08:50, last return at 16:04)
- Journey time is approx 32 mins end-to-end
- Low floor access vehicles used on all journeys, buses fitted with leather seats, USB chargers and aircon
- Adult Single: £3.80, Adult Return: £5.20
- Under 19 fares available at 50% adult rate
- Concessionary passes accepted after 09:30 Monday to Friday and all times on Saturdays
- Route also offers local service for East Bingham residents to Market Place, those around Willow Road area
For more details, see www.vectare.co.uk/localbus .