This website is run by Bingham Town Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen (except small mobile devices)
- Navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (Jaws, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is:
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- You cannot modify the colour scheme without a browser extension
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Video streams do not have captions
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email :
- call: 01949 831445
- write: Bingham Town Council, The Old Court House, Bingham, Nottingham, NG13 8AL
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 30 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us using the form below or the contact details above.